- This event has passed.
$1,000,000 Golf Shootout
February 4, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Island School $1,000,000 Golf Shootout on February 4, 2016 is a truly unique golf event in support of The Island School’s development fund. This event will offer golfers 18 chances to win $10,000, and 18 golfers a chance for $1,000,000. Plus one golfer will win $10,000 cash – guaranteed.
|11:00 AM||Putting Contest Starts|
|11:00 AM||Registration Opens|
|4:30 PM||Million Dollar Shootout and Awards Reception|
- The Gasparilla Golf Club will be set up as all Par 3 holes. Tees will be moved up for many of the holes this year.
- A hole in one will win $10,000 on any hole with 18 chances to win. Multiple winners are allowed on each hole.
- The 18 golfers closest to the pin during the event will participate in a shootout. Prizes awarded to the 18 golfers who qualify for the shootout.
- Every golfer in the Shootout will have a chance to win $1,000,000
- Every golfer in the $1,000,000 Shootout will take one more shot. The golfer closest to pin from these will win $10,000 – GUARANTEED!
- We will play 6-person teams in scramble format. Prizes for top 3 teams in the scramble. Teams cost $3,000.